Sunday, May 2, 2010

Fairy Gardens and one Cute Girl

We spent some time today creating a fairy village. My Grandma has always had this great miniature clover stuff on one side of the house and it was perfect for our fairy garden.
These were the only figurines that Blynn was willing to get dirty.

On another note: I was able to go to a craft fair this weekend and I bought Blynn and I these cute hair accessories and we decided to model them for you.

Isn't she so cute.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blynn works a scarf much better than I've been able to. Love the hair things.

~Cams

Nicole Gilles said...

She is so stylish...beautiful like her mommy.

stacey said...

LOVE this outfit she has on!!! She is adorable

The Sinclair Family said...

Cute girls! I meant to compliment you on your hair accessory this week -- I love it!